- Margarine or Butter- 175 g
- Self raising flour- 175 g
- Sugar- 175 g
- Eggs- 3
- vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C/ 350 degree F
- Place the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder in a wide bowl.
- Beat for about 2 to 3 mins unitil its smooth and blended.
- Grease the cake mould with butter and pour the cake batter into a cake mould and tap a cake mould for 1 or 2 times.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 mins until golden, well risen.The top should spring back when lightly touched with a fingertip or insert a tooth pick into the centre of the cake it should come out clean
- Leave to cool for 2 min and make into slices.
- Category: Dessert