Tomato kurma without coconut, Generally kurma is made with coconut based but making this tomato kurma (without coconut) yet it tasted so good and consistency was excellent.. Adding a spoon full of besan flour diluted in water take this gravy a next level and we get a right consistency. Its quick, no fuss recipe. When i had gone to my hometown mom made this Tomato kurma for me, all i was doing is clicking pictures, tasting it. Do try this recipe and let me know.
- 4 Tomatos finely diced
- 2 Onions finely diced
- 1 tbs Besan flour dilute with 3tbs of water
- 1 tbs Oil
- 1 tsp Fennel
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Green chill slit
- 5 Garlic
- 1 small bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Heat up the pan, add in oil,fennel seeds, cinnamon, cloves,onions and green chilli sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add in tomatoes, garlic,coriander leaves and cook until the tomatoes turns mushy.
- Add in chilli powder and turmeric powder sauté until the raw smell disappears.
- Add in some water, sprinkle some coriander leaves and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Finally add in the besan mix and cook for 2 mins.
Its totally delicious,
If you love this recipe Leave a comment, or tag a picture #nithisclickncook on instagram or post a picture on Facebook, I would love to see how it turned out!
Happy cooking, Eat like no else is watching! ?