Sweet corn pulao recipe– Aromatic flavours of cinnamon and cloves and simplicity flavours makes it a perfect accompaniment to bold spicy curries and rich creamy gravy.
Hellooo! Everyone..:) Hope you all doing good!
Sweet corn pulao is the easiest pulao you can make in no time, with little and basic ingredient you can make at home. Although this looks extremely simple the taste is amazingly good. This can be the best lunch box recipe,kids-friendly,last minute recipe.It has no onion or no tomato in it. You can make this recipe in a breeze.
The whole flavour of the sweet corn pulao it totally depends on the corn and spices blended well. Grab the ingredients and make this flavourful sweetcorn pulao.Other recipe you may like to try:
Give a try to this recipe and let me know how it turned out! 🙂
Step by Step pictures:
Sweet corn pulao is Ready! This can simple served with raita.
- Basmati Rice- 1 cup (washed and soaked for 15 mins)
- oil- 1 tbs
- cinnamon- 1 inch stick
- cloves- 3
- sweet corn kernels- 1 cup
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- coriander powder- 2 tsp
- chilli powder- 3/4 tsp
- garam masala – 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- fresh coriander – a handful
- Drain the rice, combine with 2 cups water and boil till tender but firm.
- Drain any extra water and refresh with water to loosen the grains.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan add cinnamon, cloves. when the spices crackle add corn and turmeric and toss well.
- Mix in ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and cook till corn softens a little.
- Toss in the rice and salt and sprinkle over with some water. cover and cook till the rice is tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander.