Kache Kele Ke Kabab Hi ya! i have something easy, super simple and ridiculously recipe for you. Its Spiced banana patties/Stuffed capsicum recipe. The ingredients are so handy all you need to do is combine all the ingredients and stuff them in capsicum.
For spiced banana patties recipe i have added raw banana alternatively you can add your favourite veggies. There are many variation you can make in this recipe you can add paneer/cottagecheese, cauliflower,soyachunks as per your tastebud.
I have shallow fried this spiced banana patties in this recipe however you can also bake them in oven for 200 degrees C for 10 minutes on each side (keep an eye , oven temperatures may vary) bake them until it turns golden colour on both the sides. Lets move on to the recipe…
Step By Step Pictures:
- Oil- 2 tbs
- onions- 2 finely sliced
- raw bananas- 5 (boiled in their skin)
- potatoes- 4 (boiled)
- ginger garlic paste- 1 1/2 tbs
- fresh coriander – 1 tbs
- red chilli powder- 2 tbs
- gram flour/besan- 2 tbs
- cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
- salt – to taste
- capsicum medium size- 2 (top cut off and cleared of seeds an white pith)
- ghee- 3 tbs
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and fry till golden. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Peel the bananas and potatoes and mash well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, potatoes with browned onions, ginger garlic paste, chopped coriander, chilli powder, gram flour, cardamom powder and salt an dmix throughly.
- Fill this mixture into a cleaned hollow capsicum and stuff well. Using a sharp knife capsicum horizontally into – 2 inch thick slices.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan, and shallow fry the stuffed capsicum slices till the capsicum softens slightly and filing id golden and crisp.
- Remove, drain on absorbent and serve hot with coriander chutney.
Happy cooking. Eat like no else is watching…
Shall see you on next post!1