Strawberry Cobbler is an easy dessert with the heavenly taste that you can make with a hand full of fresh strawberry, once you make this you will be craving for more!
Strawberry sugar mixture:
- 1 cup strawberry (chopped)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- To make the batter:
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
Pre-heat your oven 350 degrees F/ 170 degrees C 10 minutes before baking.
Ingredients to make Strawberry Cobbler are taken.
- To a bowl, add chopped strawberry, blueberry, and sugar.
- Mix and set keep aside.
To make a batter:
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt,
- Mix. Make a small hole in the middle of the flour.
- Add vanilla essence, melted butter, and milk
- Mix everything to combine, the batter has to be thin. (If the batter is thick, add little more milk to get the consistency)
- Grease the baking pan, pour the batter.
- Add the strawberry blueberry mixture, swirl the toppings to spread across the batter. (Do not stir)
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven 350 degrees F/ 177 degrees C.
Tips to make the best strawberry cobbler:
Berries and fruit: You may use fruits like apple, peaches, or any seasonal fruits, and berries can be added. Frozen fruits work best, just thaw the fruit before using and chop them to a bite-sized.
Using canned fruits will not give you the best results.
Batter: the batter consistency has to be slightly thinner than the regular batter. If your batter is thick add more milk to get the consistency.
You may replace brown sugar as well.
Pour the strawberry mixture over the batter, swirl around using a fork, do not mix them. Do not overcrowd the toppings. Leave some space between each portion of the topping this will allow to bake and get the caramelized fruits.
The filling should be bubbly around the sides and the top has to be in amber color than golden.
Do not over bake the cobbler recipe, it is supposed to be gooey.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry cobbler ,cobbler recipe, strawberry cobbler recipe