- 500 gms Boneless chicken
- 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbs chilli powder
- 1 tbs coriender powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbs yoghurt
- FOR GRILLING:
- 4 Wooden skewers soaked in water for 10 mins
- 1 tbs Butter
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes
Mix all the ingredients in yoghurt and marinate the chicken for 15 mins or refrigerate them overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes before grilling.
Line the aluminium foil on the baking tray/Grease some butter
- Thread the chicken on the pre-soaked skewers.
Grill it on the oven at 180 degree C for 15 to 20 mins and keep basting the chicken with butter/ghee every 5 to 10 mins.
- Chicken Tikka is ready!! serve with mint chutney and sliced onions.
Place the baking tray in the top most rack, so that chicken pieces will get a smokey flavour
Step by step pictures:Punjabi Chicken Tikka | How to make chicken tikka
CHICKEN TIKKA is ready!! serve it with mint chutney..
i love this smokey piece… 🙂 🙂