Cheesy Mashed potato balls recipe|potato cheese balls- Quick, an easy bite-sized appetizer is ideal for your snack or holiday parties!HI all..:) Anyone is up for a quick nibble today? A bowl of food is not my thing, for a snack, I’m just all over for it. We all have that one ingredient at home anytime, sometimes that’s going to be our savior if nothing works out. It’s POTATO. I had a leftover mashed potato, so thought of making this potato cheese balls.
The preparation is so quick, a best for evening snack or for your party.This turned out great, the outside of the cheese balls is nicely crispy, whereas inside is very soft and tasty. To make it, even more, crispier you can use breadcrumbs for outer layer.Other recipes to try:
Step By Step: Cheesy Mashed potato balls recipe|potato cheese balls
Potato cheese ball is Ready!
It is Easy,
quick to make,
If you try this recipe, let us know! leave a comment. Take a photo and tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!
- Mashed potato- 2 boiled, peeled
- spring onions- 2 tbs
- coriander leaves-2 tbs
- Ginger - 2 tsp
- garlic- 2 tsp
- green chilli- 1 finely chopped
- chilli powder- 2 tsp
- pepper powder- 2 tsp
- coriander powder- 1 tsp
- garam masala- 1 tsp
- cumin powder- 1tsp
- cheese- 1/2 cup
- salt- to taste
- maida- 1/2 cup
- rice flour- 2 tbs
- chilli powder- 1 tsp
- pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- water- 1 cup
- Mix all the potato and cheese ingredients together in a bowl. Form into balls. keep them aside on a tray.
- To make a batter: In a bowl, add maida, rice flour, seasonings together in a bowl. Add little water at a time, whisking well to avoid lumps.
- The should be thick enough to coat the balls or just a thinner than the consistency of idli batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, once the oil is hot, first dip the balls one at a time in the batter and deep-fry them on medium heat.
- Take out the potato cheese balls once they are nice and golden color.
- Drain the excess oil on paper towels.