Friends!! how things are going at your side? Pesarattu is the Andhra Special food, usually they serve pesarattu with upma, It is actually made with green moong dal, soaked for 6 to 7 hours and grinding them into a fine batter, This is healthy and tasty recipe, it just take time for soaking part!! That too, if you keep them to soak overnight, so simple 🙂 next morning grind them in blender and make dosa!! i like all kinds of dosa, here i made the pesarattu like Adai, which is i made the batter little thick. I served this with Ginger Chutney, it is a best combo for this recipe!! we all liked it!! Do try this recipe and let me know!!!You can also check my other breakfast recipe here with step by step pictures:Print
- Green moong dal- 1 cup
- Ginger- 1 small inch
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Green chilli- 1
- Onion- 1
- salt- to taste
- Oil- just to drizzle
- Soak the moong dal for 6 to 7 hours or overnight
- Take ginger, cumin, green chillI,curry leaves in blender, pulse them for a second.
- Add soaked moong dal to the same blender, add little water and grind them into a fine paste.
- Transfer them into a small container, add chopped onions, salt, mix the batter .
- Heat up the griddle, make dosa, drizzle some oil on top, cook on both the sides.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Indian
Step by step pictures:
Healthy Breakfast is ready!! This Pesarattu is more tasty when served with Ginger chutney
Okies! Here is the drill 🙂 🙂 if you like or tried this recipe, comment below or take a picture and post it on Facebookpage or tag on instagram #nithisclickncook, there are so many ways to know from you guys!!
Have fun Guys!! Happy cooking!! 🙂1