Sprinkle some coriander leaves and curry leaves!!
Now, the Pepper Rasam is ready!!!!Print
- Tamarind- 1 small lemon sized ball
- Peppercorns- 1 tbs
- Jeera- 1tsp
- Garlic- 2
- Tomato – 1
- Coriander leaves- 1 tbs
- Curry leaves- 1 string
- For tempering
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Fenugreek or methi seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Red dry chilli- 3 to 4
- Urud dal- 1 tsp
- Soak the tamarind for 5 mins and extract the tamarind pulp.
- Crush the tomato.
- Grind pepper+jeera into a fine powder, add garlic to it and just give a pulse..
- Mix the grinded mixture, tomato, turmeric powder, hing,salt in the tamarind water.
- Heat up oil in the small kadai, add all the “tempering ” sauté just for a minute.
- Now add the tempering to the tamarind mixture
- Heat up the tamarind mixture until it foams.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and curry leaves.