Caramel Pear Bread Pudding Recipe | Pudding recipe – Sweet, spice, lip-smacking pear, and bread pudding baked perfectly and drizzled with caramel sauce make this recipe scrumptious!Hey guys! what are you up to? I’m taking a whole bite of this Easy caramel pear bread pudding here! please wait…! let me finish………before I talk with you!
Caramel pear bread pudding- if you are craving for something delicious dessert recipe with all the ingredients always available at home, then this the recipe you will be looking for.
The bread cubes are completely soaked in milk mixture and baked delicately and Drizzled with caramels sauce!! The sweetness of the caramel sauce makes this pear bread pudding really exotic.
As I said, the ingredients are very handy! You can serve them with your favorite fruits and fresh cream!
Just like that!They are perfectly sweet!
Drizzled with caramel sauce,
If you try this recipe, let us know! leave a comment. Take a photo and tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!
- Bread - 3 cubed
- pears- 1 peeled and diced
- Eggs- 3
- milk- 2 cup
- cinnamon powder- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- brown sugar- 1/4 cup
- white sugar- 1 cup
- cream- 1/4 cup
- salt- to taste
- For bread pudding: Mix the bread cube and pear in deep baking dish.
- For the sauce: Combine milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder, eggs in a mixing bowl, pour the mixture over the bread and allow it to soak upto 5 mins.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 350*F for 30 mins.
- Melt the sugar in the sauce pan until it has the amber colour.
- Add the cream and keep on heat until melted&smooth.
- Allow to cool down and drizzle the caramel over the pudding.