Peanut Sauce For Chicken Satay| Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe– Presenting you the best peanut sauce recipe! The flavors are absolutely mouthwatering!This is the versatile sauce, so quick and easy to make!
Hi Everyone! hope you all doing good?
Last week I made some finger-licking chicken satay and peanut sauce it turns out So.. So.. So.. Good, can’t wait to share with you all.. hope you guys love it!
Thai Peanut sauce – The whole flavors of ground roasted peanuts along with chili, garlic, galangal, lemongrass gives you a mind-boggling flavor and smoothy consistency as a dipping sauce.
Peanut sauce /Thai peanut sauce for chicken satay is the sauce made from ground roasted peanuts. It has a burst of flavors, the best accompaniment for chicken satay and This sauce is widely used with chicken, vegetable, meat and furthermore used as a dressing over vegetables.
The consistency of the sauce is extremely smooth and luxurious in light because of the ground peanuts and it is mildly spiced with the right amount of ingredients. The lemongrass gives you an extraordinary flavor to this recipe.
Other similar Recipes:
Step by step:
Delicious Peanut sauce is ready! Serve with chicken satay.
Peanut sauce is tasted so good,
Flavors of peanuts.Print
- lemongrass – 4 to 5 sticks
- Galangal/Ginger – 2 inches (fresh, peeled)
- Turmeric – 1 tsp (if you get fresh turmeric, please add 1 inch of peeled turmeric)
- shallot- 5 to 6 no
- garlic – 3 to 4 pods
- dry red chili – 5 to 6
- tamarind- a small pinch
- peanut- (roasted 1 /2 cup)
- oil – 3 tbs
- grind to a fine paste
- Firstly, Dry roast the peanut, let them cool and grind to a fine powder. keep aside.
- In a blender add rest all the ingredients with 1/2 cup of water grind to a fine paste.
- Take a pan add oil add the grind masala paste.
- Saute then add powdered peanut, add water, salt.
- Cool till the oil appears.
- Serve with chicken satay.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
If you try this recipe, let us know! leave a comment. Take a photo and tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!