- Peanut- 1 cup
- curryleaves- 1 string
- oil- 1 tbs
- dry red chilli- 4 to 5
- Garlic- 4- 5
- tamarind - 1 small lemon sized ball
- Heat up the oil in a pan, add in peanuts sauté for 3 mins
- next add the currlyeaves, garlic, dry red chilli and suate for another 3 to 5 mins.
- let it cool for sometime, now the grind the roasted items with tamarind, salt and grind them into fine paste.
- FOR TEMPERING:
- Heat up the oil in a pan add in mustard seeds, urud dal, and curry leaves.
- Add in to the chutney and mix them well!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Peanut Chutney without coconut | how to make peanut chutney
Quick and easy peanut chutney is ready!