Luxuriously silky carbonara pasta is absolutely addicting! It is extremely quick and simple to make. Quite customizable with your favorite chicken, prawn or vegetables and on your table under 15 mins!
- 1 cup pasta
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 5 garlic pods
- 2 tbs butter
- Cook your pasta according to the package instruction or till they are al dente
- Meanwhile, Break one egg in a small bowl.
- Add grated parmesan cheese
- Add salt and pepper
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat up 2 Tbs of olive oil, add minced garlic saute just for few seconds.
- Now, Add cooked pasta, gently stir.
- Quickly mix the egg mixture
- Keep stirring over the low medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup of cooked pasta water.
- Add 2 tbs of butter and salt.
- Stir and serve.
- Grate some good amount of parmesan cheese and serve.
1.Spaghetti: You can use whole wheat pasta for the healthy options or any kinda pasta basically for this recipe…
2.Eggs: Use eggs in room temperature. Remove from the fridge before you get cooking.
3.Whisk well: To a get, a silky sauce whisking the eggs is important before you add. As a result, it gets completely incorporated.
4.Grate cheese: Grate the cheese and add to the whisked eggs
5.Remember this before you add the sauce:
Before you add the egg sauce, bring the heat to a very low flame. Add the sauce slowly and using the thongs turn your pasta gently so that it cooked evenly.
- Category: Breakfast/dinner, dinner
- Cuisine: Italian