- Paneer- 1 cup
- Butter 3 tbs
- onions- 2 finely choppes
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- tomato puree- 2
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbs
- chilli powder- 1.5 tbs
- coriander powder- 1 tbs
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- milk- 1.5 cup
- cream- 3 tbs
- kasthoori methi- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Heat up the butter, sauté the cubed paneer until it turns golden brown.
- In a same pan , add in butter, onions, GG paste sauté until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add all the spice powders, salt and sauté for 1 or 2 mins.
- Add in tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Add crushed kasthoori methi leaves.
- Add the milk and paneer,cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Now, finally add the fresh cream, cover and cook for 2- 3 mins.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready!!!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Paneer Butter Masala | Restaurant style paneer butter masala
Saute the cubed paneer in the butter until it turns little brown and keep aside
PANEER BUTTER MASALA is ready!!! so simple and it tasted just like a restaurant one!!
Recipe source: Nags.