Nutella Brownie – It is incredibly easy to make, outrages and they are the best brownies! All you need 5 ingredients to make the easy Nutella brownie!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3/4th cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon choco chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven 350 degrees F/177 Degrees C 10 minutes before baking.
- You may use a handheld beater/blender.
- Grease your baking pan with butter and line a parchment.
- Take softened butter in a bowl. Beat for 1 minute at high speed to get a creamy texture.
- Add brown sugar. Cream butter and brown sugar together for 1 minute to get a blend well.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add Nutella .Mix together for 1 minute.
- Add All-purpose flour and fold gently just to incorporate.
- Pour the batter to the prepared baking tray. Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Pop these in an oven and bake for 350 degrees F/ 177 degrees C, 30 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cooked, let them cool and cut into squares.
Tips to make Nutella brownies recipe:
Cream butter and brown sugar to get a nice fluffy texture that has helps to get the soft brownies.
Nutella has the sugar in it so make sure to limit the sugar level for the brownies.
Once the flour is added, just them to incorporate.
You may sprinkle, white chocolate chips, almonds flakes, chocolate chunks, or any nuts if you like. Or you can spread some Nutella on the top and bake.
Check for the doneness for fudge brownie, when you insert a toothpick the center should come out with few moist crumbs
Allow the brownie to cook before you slice them.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutella brownies, nutella brownie, nutella brownie recipe