Soft, Thin, Laced, Neer Dosa has a mild flavor of coconut makes it ultimately delicious. As there is No fermentation required it is quick and easy to make!
- 1.5 cup raw rice
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups of water
- Ingredients to make neer dosa are taken
- Take a blender, Add rice, coconut and 1cup of water
- Grind to a very fine paste.
- I have transferred to another bowl
- Add 1.5 to 2 cups of water
- Add enough salt
- Gently mix in, the consistency of the batter has to be thin like a buttermilk.
- Heat up pan / dosa Tawa to a high heat
- Gentle spread a ladle of batter, to fill in all the gaps to a round dosa.
- Drizzle some oil. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 mins.
Tips to make Neer Dosa :
The consistency of the batter has to be like buttermilk./very thin. If the batter thickens, the dosa tends to gets stick to the bottom of the Tawa. Doesn’t turn out well.
Heat up the tawa to a high flame before you pour the batter.
You can use ghee or oil to drizzle around the dosa
Neer Dosa Recipe has the soft texture, a delicate one. Cover the dosa and cook. Don’t turn them.
You can avoid adding coconut for this recipe.
Don’t stack the Neer Dosa when they are hot, as it tends to get stick with one another.
- Category: Breakfast, Breakfast/dinner, healthy breakfast
- Cuisine: Indian, south Indian, southindian