Murgh malai kebab is an easy and exotic kebab recipe which has the delicate taste and marinated with cream and yoghurt. Its tender, creamy & succulent Malai Kebab is one of the most popular dishes in Indian Cuisine. It is so juicy and soft that you will love it!
Hi pals! Today’s recipe is murgh malai kebab, yes you read the introduction scene of this recipe huh?!! I have already posted my another version of malai kebab recipe. To make this creamy chicken malai kebab the ingredients are so simple and handy.
For all the kebabs we make marination is the key step to do to get the yummy, juicy,succulent kebab. This is the best Murgh malai kebab i ever tasted. Its just tasted like the restaurant one. The yoghurt we mix in this creamy chicken kebab makes the chicken more tender and the cream , spice powders has completed infused in this murgh malai kebab recipe.
Im telling you, this is absolutely a crowd-pleaser recipe! yes go on….dazzle !
Other chicken recipes:
Let’s get started:
Do try this recipe and let me know!
Happy cooking! cheers!Print
- Chicken boneless- 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Butter- 2 tbs
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds- a pinch
- Green chilli- 1/2 tsp finely chopped
- Gram flour/besan flour- 2 tbs
- Curd/yoghurt- 2 tbs
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken with ginger garlic paste and salt. cover and set aside to marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat butter in frying pan, add cumin seeds, carom seeds, and chopped green chilies and saute for 1 minute.
- Mix in the garam flour and continue stirring on a very low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Mix the cream , yoghurt and garam masala into a gram flour mixture , add the chicken and marinate for another 40 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto a skewers and grill on a hot oven at 200 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes till tender.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.