This mango ice cream is so easy, So creamy better than take -out and you can’t believe how perfect the texture and taste.
- 1.5 cups of mango pulp
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream powder
- 1/2 cup chilled water
- 2 drops of yellow food color.
To make mango puree:
- Cut and de-seed the mango and take out only the pulp.
- Add the mango pulp to a blender. Grind to a smooth puree.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add condensed milk and sugar.
- Mix well, add yellow food color, and set aside.
To make the whipped cream:
- Take whipping cream powder in a mixing bowl/stand mixer.
- Add 1/2 cup chilled water, whip for 5 to 8 minutes to get a soft peak. Refrigerate the whipped cream for 10 minutes.
Combine whipped cream and mango:
- Then add the whipped cream to the mango mixture.
- Fold them, just to combine.
- Now the mango ice cream mixture is ready.
- Pour the ice cream mixture in the freezer-safe container/loaf pan. Cover with an aluminum foil or any tight lid. Freeze for 12 hours.
- Mango ice cream is ready to be served.
Tips to make the best mango ice cream:
- If you don’t want to use sugar in your recipe, you can use jaggery or honey, or a combination of sugar, jaggery, and honey.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks are formed. If you over whip it, the cream will curdle and will start releasing water. This will make your mango ice cream mixture runny.
- If you like mango pulp in your ice cream, that’s fine, but if you don’t want any residual pulp, you can strain the mango pulp before you add it to the whipped cream.
- If you want to use less sweet to keep the flavor authentic, use sweet mangoes. You can taste a bit of each mango to see if it’s sweet.
- Cover the mango ice cream when you freeze it. This will prevent water from crystallizing.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezong
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: mango icecream, mango icecream recipe, icecream recipe