This mandi spice mix is packed with flavor, simple and easy to make, and has layers of flavor. The handpick spices all work together to make exotic chicken mandi.
- 3 cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- Mandi spice ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and grind to a fine powder.
- Store in an air-tight container.
1. You can lightly roast the spices to create an earthy flavor that creates a lovely aroma to the mandi recipe.
2. I have used coriander powder for this recipe, you may use coriander seeds as well.
3. You may use ginger powder and garlic powder as well.
4. To make chicken /mutton mandi: For 1kg rice, we need 1 kg of meat. You may require 4 tablespoons of mandi masala.
- Category: Homemade Powder
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Arabian
Keywords: mandi masala , mandi spice, mandi spice mix