Lemon Pudding Cake From Scratch – Delicious flavors of lemon zest adds great flavors to this pudding! you will love it how creamy and soft it is!Hey Guys! Are you ready for the power-packed lemon pudding cake recipe? I’m telling you this is the best lemon pudding cake you always wanted for. Creamy, moist, melt-in-your-mouth and it has incredibly flavourful!. Why is this lemon pudding is SO SO CREAMY? when you scroll down you can see what makes the recipe so Delicious, Beating up the egg whites to soft peak and then gently folding the egg whites into the mixture does the miracle job.
“Whipping egg whites and folding them into a batter is often performed to lighten up the cake” this method is always performed when making chiffon cake or genoise cake or some pound cake in order to make it lighter.
Wait.Look at this! Don’t you just want to take a bite?
Recipes you may like to try:
step by step pictures:
Creamy lemon pudding is ready! They are,
If you try this recipe, let us know! leave a comment. Take a photo and tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!
- All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
- Butter- 1/4 cup melted
- lemon zest- 1 tbs
- lemon juice- 2 tbs
- white sugar- 1 cup + 2 tbs
- baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- eggs- 2 seperated
- milk- 1 cup
- salt- to taste
- Mix the butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- Stir in the milk and mix well, then add egg yolks and mix quickly.
- Whip the egg whites until the soft peaks in medium speed.
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins
- Bake in the preheated oven for 350*F (or) 175* C for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool before serving!