- Plain Flour- 1cup
- whole meal flour- 1 cup
- baking powder- 1 tsp
- Butter/margarine- 3/4 cup
- Golden caster sugar- 2 tbs
- Raisins- 2 tbs
- egg- 1
- milk- 2 tbs
- seedless jam- 1 tbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree c for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, sift flours, baking powder mix them well, cut the butter into small pieces rub the butter into the flours until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Stir in sugar and cranberries, beaten egg, milk.mix them to form a soft dough. Divide the mixture into a equal parts.
- Place the dough on the baking tray, leave enough space for expansion, press the thumb into the centre of each ball, make a small hallow. spoon a little of jam in the hallow.
- Brush the top of the buns with milk.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes minutes until golden brown
- Bring them to cool temperature.
- Jammy Bun is ready!
Jammy Buns cookies | how to make jammy buns at home | Simple jammy recipe, Easy recipe for jammy buns and the my kid will love them. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree c for 10 minutes In a bowl, sift flours, baking powder mix them well, cut the butter into small pieces rub the butter into the flours until it.
Step By Step Pictures: Jammy Buns | how to make jammy buns at home
Jammy Buns are ready!!! Do this try this recipe and let me know!! or you can also share the picture on Facebook or email me [email protected]0