- Rava- 1 cup
- Rice flour -1/2 cup
- Red onions- 1/2 cup
- Green chilli- 1 finely chopped
- Ginger - 1tsp grated.
- Pepper corn - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves- 2 tbs finely chopped.
- Ghee/ oil - for cooking.
- Salt - to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients except oil/ghee.
- Add enough amount of water, to make a thin batter and set aside for 15 mins.
- After the batter has soaked, add some amount of water to make the batter runny( the consistency should be much thinner than the dosa batter)
- Heat up the griddle, drizzle some oil, pour in a circle in a hot pan, making sure to fill the holes.
- Drizzle some oil on top and flip over to make it brown and crispy.
After making the Batter, keep aside for 20 mins, then add the required amount of water again to get the consistency.
Rava dosa has to served immediately otherwise it turns dry.
Remember rava dosa will take longer than the normal dosa.
STEP BY STEP METHOD:
Serve Hot with your favourite chutney.