- 6 figs
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1-star anise
- 2 cloves
- To make the orange sauce: To a saucepan, add ginger juice, add star anise, cloves. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- The sauce would lightly thicken, the orange sauce is ready and set aside.
- Slice the figs and place over the grill pan and grill for a few minutes.
- If you want you can grill for few more minutes until it looks lightly golden in colour.
- Place the grilled figs in serving plate and spoon some orange sauce and serve.