Hi Friends, This Grilled Broccoli Recipe, i wanted to make an post of it by last week, some how i ended up making broccoli curry, Before we dig into the recipe, a small glimpse of introduction to this Grilled broccoli. Usually when i buy Broccoli i make pasta, some spicy indian curry, deep fried starter never got an idea of grilling the broccoli!! I’m really fond cauliflower so obviously broccoli is also my super favourite veggie, so this recipe which is the mix of indian and Italian recipe!! yup it has the chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and some Italian seasoning too! This Grilled Broccoli Recipe is totally mix of flavours and taste, i will tell you how??? here i added yogurt/curd which gives little tangy taste, added spice powder, added some good amount of Italian seasoning- a mix of thyme, oregano, rosemary and all.Yummy right!! so grab all the ingredients and Try this 🙂 I’m sure this recipe gonna be your next favourite. share your thought to me.. i would love to know what you think!!!
- Broccoli- 1
- FOR MARINATION:
- Hung curd- 2 tbs
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- Chilli powder- 2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Besan flour- 1 tbs
- Fresh cream - 1 tbs i used Nestle
- Italian seasoning- 1 or 2 tsp
- Olive oil- 1 tbs
- salt - to taste
- skewers - 4 soaked in water for 10 minutes
- Cut the broccoli into a small florets.
- Add them into hot water let it gets immersed for 10 minutes, Meanwhile will do the marination, after 10 minutes you can strain the water and keep the broccoli aside.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients listed under " marination" and mix them well.
- Now add the broccoli and mix them using your finger tips and let it marinate for 1 hour or you can keep them in fridge for 1 hour.
- Thread them into a skewer and grill it on all the sides until it turns light brown.
- Thats is ! Grilled Broccoli is ready!! Serve like a starter or side dish..
Step By step pictures:
Grill them in all the sides, Thats it grilled broccoli is ready!! You can serve as a starter or Side dish.
I hope you guys love these , if you do give them a try let me know, tell me what your thought? Leave a comment or take a picture post it on our Facebookpage or tag on Instagram #nithisclickncook.
Okies!! Have Fun guys! Happy cooking:)