Green mutton chops recipe is the delicious mutton curry packed with flavours of coriander and mint leaves. It has the right spices and flavours in it. The end seasoning to this recipe takes this mutton curry to next level.
Hi.. How is your weekend going on? Here i come up with the recipe green mutton chops! yes.. as the name says this mutton chops recipe looks in green colour. The whole bunch of coriender leaves and mint leaves are added to this recipe, the ingredients are carefully sauted in gingelly oil and grind to a fine paste.
Finally we do a seasoning to this recipe using gingelly oil adding curryleaves and few ingredients which is absolute must do step in this green mutton chops because it makes the curry scrumptious.
Other mutton recipes you may like to try:
Let’s start making:
- Mutton- 1/2 kg
- Gingelly oil 2 tbs
- fennel seeds- 2 tsp
- cumin seeds- 2 tsp
- onion- 1 medium size
- ginger - 2 tsp
- garlic- 6 to 7 pods
- mint leaves- 1 cup
- coriender leaves- 1 cup
- green chilli- 4 to 5
- pepper corns- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste.
- fennel seeds- 1 tsp
- cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- dry red chilli- 3 to 4
- curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Wash the mutton well using turmeric powder.
- Heat up oil in pressure cooker, add in fennel seeds,cumin seeds. let it splutter.
- Add roughly chopped onions, ginger, garlic, saute them for 1 or 2 minutes
- Add in green chilli and pepper corns,coriender leaves,mintleaves saute for a minute.
- Bring the mixture to a room temperature and grind them to a smooth paste.
- Add the grinded masala back to the pressure cooker, add mutton pieces, salt and pressure cook for 6 to 7 whistles.
- After the pressure is released bring to boil for 3to5 mins.
- Heat up gingerly oil
- Add in fennel seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves.
- Saute for 5 seconds. add the seasoning to the green mutton curry.