Meanwhile, we can make the masala mixture. In a bowl add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, amchoor powder, salt and mix well..
Coat the masala mixture onto the chillies and cook for another 10 mins..
Mirchi masala is tangy, spicy and with lotttsss and lotttttts of flavour!!! I had this mirchi masala with simple tomato Sambar and curd rice!!
- Long Green chilli peppers- 10-15 no
- Oil- 1 tbs
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Hing- 1 pinch
- Coriander powder- 1tbs
- Amchoor powder- 1 tbs
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Wash and pat the green chilli,slit open the chillies.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, add in mustard seeds, hing, and green chilli, cover an d cook for 10 minutes or until its lightly cooked.
- Mean while, you can mix all the masala in a small bowl.
- Add all the masala to the green chilli, coat all the masala mixture onto the chillies and cook for another 10 minutes.
- If you find the masala mixture is dry, you can add tsp of oil
- Serve it with simple sambar or curd rice.