A German Potato Salad is a warm potato salad embraced with red potatoes and onion dressed in delicious vinegar, olive oil, and mustard dressing.
- 3 potato (boiled)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Boil the potatoes, peel, and dice them or you could pressure cook the potatoes for 2 hisses.
- To mixing bowl, combine sliced onion, paprika, pepper powder, garlic, olive oil, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, coriander leaves, and salt.
- Mix well
- Stir in the boiled potatoes.
- Gently mix/toss the diced potatoes to salad dressing and serve.
- Best served hot or warm
- Always place your potatoes in cold water, before bringing to boil. If not, the outsides will cook immediately and the insides may take longer to cook, leading to some hard and soft pieces
- Adding salt to the water before boiling the potatoes, will flavor the potatoes inside out
- Make the dressing while you boil the potatoes that allow the onions and seasonings to steep the flavors.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: german
Keywords: potato salad, potato salad recipe, german potato salad recipe