Garlic shrimp pasta/ Spicy gamberetti pasta recipe – if you are craving some delicious pasta for dinner, this is the great recipe! shrimp and garlic combine perfectly with chilli infused olive oil with perfect seasoning.hey ya! spicy garlic shrimp pasta, this is all you want for a perfect weekend dinner to make it really exotic.
No fuss, quick and easy to make shrimp pasta.
can you think of anything better than garlic, shrimp and pasta all good things on your plate right!It’s easy to make, taste and look delicious on your holiday table.
If you are someone who loves garlic then this the perfect recipe for you. My other favourite recipe you might like to try:
Step by step pictures:
Spicy garlic shrimp pasta is ready! Its so simple,
If you try this recipe, let us know! leave a comment. Take a photo and tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!
- Pasta- 1 cup
- shrimp/prawn- 1 cup
- olive oil- 1 tbs
- garlic - 2 tbs
- chilli flakes- 1 tbs
- paprika - 1 tsp
- dried parsley - 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning- 1 tsp
- dried basil- 1 tsp
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste.
- Bring lots of water to boil, add 1 tsp of olive oil and salt. Add your pasta and cook them as per your package instruction.
- Heat up pan pour in olive oil, add chopped garlic, chilli flakes, paprika.. keep them in slow flame. let the garlic and chillies are infused in olive oil.
- Add in shrimp,dried parsley, italian seasoning,dried basil saute for a minute.
- Squeeze some lemon juice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Top in with cooked pasta and gently mix them.