Eggless Pineapple Mousse/ Eggless pineapple souffle is whole lot deliciousness of chunky pineapple pieces and condensed milk make this mousse so creamy & Yummy.
My dear vegan friends ( non-vegan friends too.. 🙂 :)) yes I’m calling everybody, making pineapple mousse without eggs is conceivable at this point. Excited right? yes and the uplifting news is all you require not as much as 30 minutes to make this babyIt tasted so great, it has little thick bits of pineapple. The key procedure to make the mousse so smooth is to stop and beat technique. All you have to do is at one time the mousse is prepared, set them in freezer for 10 minutes and beat them for 1 to 2 minutes until its smooth.. repeat the procedure for twice or thrice to get the creamiest mousse or souffle you need. Include the dense condensed milk according to your taste bud.. in the event that you arrange a gathering at home make this formula.. unquestionably you will be rockstar.
Step By Step Pictures:
Thats it eggless pineapple mousse is ready to be served.
Chunky bits of pineapple,
flavours of pineapple,
melt in your mouth,
- Pineapple - 6 slices tinned pineapple
- Unflavoured Gelatine- 2 tsp
- Condensed milk- 1/2 tin
- Lemon juice- 3 tsp
- Powdered sugar- 1 tbs
- A pinch of pineapple essence
- A pinch of yellow colour
- Mix the gelatine with the half cup of water in a small pan, cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, till it dissolves.
- In a bowl beat the condensed milk till light and creamy. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with half cup of pineapple syrup from the tin.
- Chop five slices of pineapple, add the pineapple syrup and pineapple to the condensed milk.
- Pour the gelatine solution into a condensed milk mixture stirring continuously. Freeze the mixture for half and hour till thick.
- Remove from the freezer and beat till smooth. Fold in cream and reserve the remaining cream for decoration.
- Add the pineapple essence and yellow colour and beat well and put it back into a freezer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Remove from freezer and beat again till smooth. Pour into a serving dish and freeze for hour.
- Whip the reserved cream with the powdered sugar.
- Remove the mousse from the freezer.
- Place the cherry on top and serve.
Happy cooking, Eat like no else is watching! ?