- Eggs- 3 (Boil the eggs, make a slit on the eggs)
- Coconut paste- 2 tbs (Grind the coconut with little water)
- Oil- 1 tbs
- Curryleaves- 1 string
- Ginger- 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Chilli- 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Pepper powder- 1.5tsp
- coriander powder- 1tsp
- cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Milk- 1cup
- Fresh cream- 1 tbs
- Hard boil the eggs, make a slit on the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, add in ginger, curry leaves, chilli, onions and fry until the onions turns translucent.
- Add in the coconut paste and sauté it for 2 to 3 mins
- Now add the spice powders- pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric powders, salt and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add in milk , mix everything well,drop the eggs one by one and let it boil for 2 to 3 mins.
- Switch off the stove, add in fresh cream and give a good mix.
- Egg milk gravy is Ready!!
- Category: gravy
- Cuisine: Indian
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Egg milk Gravy-how to make egg gravy | Muttaikuzhambu
Egg milk gravy is ready!!1