Egg Croquettes is the soft,crispy and melting snacks that you can make in no-time.The ingredients are very simple,It is definitely a kids-friendly and snack savoury.Whenever Narsi brings me a bagful of snacks or chocolate it left unattended for weeks and he end up eating all alone because I’m not a savoury person but Last week I had an eating disorder yes! Eating syndrome!!!! My Eating syndrome has increased so much, i open a fridge grab a handful of chocolate complete it until i never move from that place, and again pondering into a kitchen and looking for something to have a crunchy.. to bite!! I don’t know what was happening to me, I have never been like this before.My craving was more like snacks and chocolates. My husband was making fun of me by this odd behaviour. By that time I want to something quick and crunchy to satisfy my craving.. ( or disorder this is what my husband calls!!! hehehe) so this the recipe I came up with Crunchy Egg Croquettes. Yeah.. this quick rocket recipe which made me calm after dwelling into it. It tasted so good. The ingredients are extremely simple,most of the thing you require not to purchase.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Egg croquettes are so good,
mild in taste,
Happy cooking, Eat like no else is watching! ?
- Eggs - 2 boiled, grated
- potatoes- 3 medium ( boiled &mashed)
- chat masala- 1 tsp
- cumin powder- 1 tsp
- garam masala- 1 tsp
- pepper powder- 1 tsp
- mint leaves- 1 tbs finely chopped
- cheese spread- 1 tbs
- flour- 2 tbs
- egg - 1 beaten
- oil- deep frying
- salt - to taste.
- Mix together the grated eggs, potatoes, salt, chatmasala, garam masala, cumin powder, pepper powder,cheese spread and mint leaves.
- Divide into equal portions and roll them into a small log shape.
- Spread the bread crumbs in a plate, Flour in another plate and beaten the egg
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai, roll the croquettes in flour, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Dust off the excess coating and deep fry the croquettes, fry them until it turns golden brown.
- Drain in the absorbent paper.
- Egg Croquettes is ready to be served. serve with tomato ketchup.