This Veg Pulao is truly the easiest and tastiest recipe ever, It’s light, fluffy, loaded with vegetables and infused with flavors! The hearty and comforting dish prepared in One pot and on your table under 20 mins!
- 2 Tbs – Oil
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp – Shahi Jeera
- 1 – cinnamon
- 1 bay leaf
- 3– star anise
- 1 onion
- 2 green chili
- 1 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup potato
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- 1/2 cup beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1.5 cup Rice
- 1 cup Milk
- 1.5 cups water
- Heat Ghee+Oil in a pressure cooker. Add cinnamon, Shahi jeera, bay leaf and star anise. Let it sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add sliced onion and green chilies Cook for 2 to 3 mins till the onions turn translucent.
- Add freshly ground ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste disappears.
- Now, add all the veggies that have been peeled and diced, Stir and cook for another 3mins.
- Add chopped tomato
- Add some salt
- Add chopped mint leaves, stir for a minute.
- Add soaked rice, Gently give a mix with vegetables.
- Add milk and a measured amount of water
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Category: Main Course, Rice veg
- Cuisine: Indian, northindian, south Indian