- Chicken -500 gms.
- Cinnamon- 1 small stick
- Cloves- 4
- Bay leaf – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilli- 2
- Chilli powder – 1 and 1/2 tsps
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Dhanya/ coriender powder – 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Chicken meat masala- 1 and 1/2 tsp. (I used shan meat masala)
- Coriander leaves- 1 small bunch.
- Salt – to taste.
- In a pressure cooker add in oil, once it heats up add in cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilli. sauté it will for 2 mins.
- Add in tomatoes and cook until the turns mushy, now add the masala powder, cook until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add in the chicken and sauté the chicken with masala for 5 mins.
- Finally add the water, coriander leaves and cook for 3 whistle.
- Easy chicken curry is ready can be served with rice and chapati, bread.
- Category: Non-veg Gravy
- Cuisine: Indian
Easy chicken curry is ready!!! Serve hot with rice, chapati.