Chicken Biryani Recipe | Easy Chicken Biryani | Chicken Biryani Homemade
Quick Easy Chicken Biriyani.
- Chicken -500 gms
- Basmati Rice- 1and 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Mint/pudhina- 1/2 bunch.
- Ghee+oil-1 and 1/2 tbs
- cinnamon- 1 stick
- star anise -2
- Elachi- 2 (if needed)
- Bay leaf – 3
- TO GRIND:
- Mint- 1/2 bunch
- coriander leaves -1/2 bunch
- cloves -3
- Pepper- 1tsp
- Green chilli- 2 (according to ur spice level)
- Ginger- 1/2 inch
- Garlic -5 cloves
- wash and soak the rice for 1/2 hour.
- Grind the “To Grind” into a fine paste.
- In a pan add the oil+ghee, add in the cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, star anise.
- Add the Onions and Green chilli fry until it turns translucent.
- Add the grinder paste and cook for 2 mins
- Add in the tomatoes, cook the tomatoes until it turns mushy.
- Add the chicken to it and add the chilli and coriander powder, cook the chicken for 3mins.
- Now add the Basmati Rice, gently mix the rice with the masala.
- Transfer the Rice to the Rice cook add the 3 cups of water.
- sprinkle some salt and mint leaves.
- Category: Rice non.veg
- Cuisine: Indian
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Add the required amount of water and sprinkle some mint leaves.3