Make this Delicious Dynamite shrimp recipe just as perfect as you tasted from your restaurant! It is super easy and smothered with luscious dynamite sauce makes as best appetizer or Sides!
- 1/2 kilo Shrimps/Prawns
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For breading:
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
To make Dynamite sauce:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Pinch of salt
To make the marinade:
- Take shrimp in a bowl, add soy sauce, hot sauce, garlic and salt.
- Mix well and let it marinate for 5 minutes.
- For breading:
- It has 3 steps: 1st step is Take the marinated prawns and dust thoroughly with all-purpose flour mixture.
- Then, 2nd, dip in the egg
- And 3rd coat with the panko bread crumbs.
- Bread all the shrimps and keep them ready to be deep-fried.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Gently place the breaded shrimps and fry for 3 to 4 minutes over medium flame.
- Remove the shrimps once they are golden brown.
- Fry the shrimps in batches and collect them in a bowl.
- To make a sauce:
- These all the ingredients to make the sauce.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a bowl
- Mix well.
- Add the fried shrimps to the sauce and dynamite shrimps are ready to be served.
Tips to make the best Dynamite shrimp:
- Prawns/shrimp: I used medium-sized shrimps for this recipe, I removed the tail, you can keep the tail intact just in case you want the restaurant-style.
- Marinade: You can marinade the shrimps/prawns overnight. If you are short in time you can marinade just for 5 minutes!
- Breadcrumbs: I have used panko crumbs for the nice crunchy texture, you may use normal breadcrumbs that usually available in the market.
- Deep fry: Fry the shrimps /prawns for 3 minutes or until golden colour. Frying the prawns for a long time tends to turn rubbery.
- Dynamite sauce: I have added a few additional ingredients for the sauce to get the sharp taste and flavours.
I have used chilli sauce, you may use Siracha sauce.
- Make sure to taste test before mixing the sauce to the shrimps.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: dynamite Shrimp, dynamite shrimp recipe, dynamite sauce