- crab – 1/2 kg
- Oil- 2 1/2 tbs
- Onion- 2 (medium sized)
- ginger garlic – 1 tbs (crushed)
- tomato- 1 (large)
- salt- to taste
- To grind:
- pepper- 2 tbs
- curry leaves- a handful
- fennel seeds- 1tbs
- Grind pepper, curry leaves and fennel seeds into fine powder.
- Heat up some oil, add crushed ginger-garlic, onions cook the onions until it turns translucent.
- Add in grind powder and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add tomato and cook till it turns mushy.
- Finally add the cleaned crab, saute for a minute and add 1cup of water. cover and cook for 15 to 20 mins.
- In an open lid, cook until the water is completely absorbed.
- when the thin layer of oil appears on top.
- Crab pepper curry leaves is ready!