Chocolate Fudge Pudding Recipe| Hot Fudge Pudding Cake- made these delicious, gooey,hot chocolate fudge all in 15 mins! so quick and easy dessert. You definitely can’t resist the goodness of the taste.
HEY YOU! Happy Sunday!
Hope you all doing good &enjoying your holiday!
Look I made you Chocolate hot fudge pudding! and it boozed it up!
This is seriously a crowd pleaser if you are in a chocolaty mood! this is definitely for you 🙂 So easy and quick recipe.
This rich and heavenly and chocolate concoction hasn’t left my hand ever since I tried it. This is SO SO SO GOOD!!
Other Recipes you may like to try:
Hope you guy love this Chocolate Fudge Pudding Recipe. It will definetly get you and your family into the soul that makes the occassion warm and delight!
Step by step pictures:
Chocolate fudge pudding is ready!
I hope you all LOVE this pudding: they are,
easy to make.
Serving suggestion: “Serve the pudding slightly warm or chilled I always prefer them with warm pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!! Yaaaay! “
If you try this recipe let me know, leave a comment! or take a picture tag #nithisclickncook on Instagram.
Cheers! Happy cooking..
- Dark chocolate - 3/4 cup
- Butter 2 tbs
- Egg 1
- white sugar- 1/4 cup
- flour- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl. Place over a hot water bath and melt them together until smooth
- (Alternatively you can melt them in microwave for a minute.)
- Remove from heat then add sugar,egg,flour and salt.
- Spoon the batter in ramekins and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350*F/175*C for 15 mins.
- Serve the pudding slightly warm or chilled.
On the off chance that you use white sugar ensure you blend until the point that the sugar dissolves down
So prefer using ICING SUGAR, its speedy and simple to blend.