- Babycorn- 10
- FOR BATTER:
- Maida- 2 tbs
- cornflour- 1 tbs
- pepper- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- FOR GRAVY:
- Oil- 1 tbs
- onions- 1
- garlic- 1 tbs
- chilli sauce- 1.5 tbs
- soya sauce- 1 tbs
- tomato sauce- 1 tbs
- vinegar- 1 tbs
- Green chilli- 1 tbs
- Spring onion- 1 tbs
- Mix all the ingredients for Batter, dip the baby corn in the batter, fry them until it turns out golden colour and keep them aside.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic sauté i for sometime.
- Add in the chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar cook them for 2 mins, now add in little water to make them not to dry.
- Now add the chopped green chilli, springonins and fried baby corn, mix them and cook for another 2- 3 mins.
- Now the spicy chilli Baby corn is ready!!
Make sure the batter is not runny.
In the picture i have shallow fried the baby corns, you can also deep fry them.
If u want more spicy, you can add 1 tsp of pepper to the gravy.
Spicy Baby Corn Chilli | Baby corn Manchurian is easy indo- Chinese recipe, It is a yummy and perfect starter or sides recipe. Here with a step by step pics.
Spicy Babycorn Chilli is ready!!! Serve with Fried rice.0