- Chicken/mutton minced – 1/2 kg
- oil- 1.5 tbs
- cinnamon- 1 stick
- cloves- 4
- cardamamom- 1
- Onion- 3 medium size
- Tomato- 2
- Ginger- 1tsp
- Garlic- 1tsp
- chilli powder- 1.5 tbs
- coriender powder- 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Chicken masala/Mutton masala- 1 tsp
- potato- 1 cup
- peas- 1/2 cup
- coriander leaves- 2 tbs
- Heat up oil in the wok, add in cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Add in onions sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add in ginger and garlic and salute them until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add in tomato and cook for 2 mins.
- Now add all the spice powders- chilli, coriander, turmeric, chicken masala, salt and saute them for another 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in minced chicken, potato and sprinkle some water , cover and cook for 5 minutes,
- Finally add the peas and cook for another 5 minutes, sprinkle coriander leaves
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
Chicken keema Matar Recipe, In India mostly we refer minced mutton as keema, but i tried the same recipe with Chicken. Here is the recipe for Chicken Keema Mutter. Indian Spices and herbs with step by step making…
Yummy! Spicy chicken Matar keema is ready!! Serve hot with Rice or Roti0