Super Delicious Chicken Masala gravy is going to be your Absolute Favorite Recipe. It is wonderfully comforting and Rich in flavours. So easy to make, taste from your favourite restaurant.
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 3 onions
- 2 tomato
- 2 tbs fennel seeds
- 1 sprig Curryleaves
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Cinnamon
- 3 Cloves
- 1 tbs chilli powder
- 1 tbs Gingergarlic paste
- 1/2 tbs coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbs Oil
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- Puree onion, tomato and fennel seeds to a fine paste.
- Heat up oil in the pan, add fennel seeds,cinnamon and cloves. Add chopped onion, green chilli saute, until it turns translucent.
- Add gingergarlic paste, saute until the raw smell disappears.
Add ground onion-tomato paste and saute for few more minutes.
- Now add all the spice powders, keep stirring for a minute.
- Add chicken , salt and 1/2 to 1 cup of water. cover and cook for 10 to 15 mins over a medium heat. Keep stirring between.
- Now the Chicken Masala Gravy is Ready!
Tips to make best chicken masala gravy:
Quality meat: Buying a good quality chicken result in tender and scrumptious chicken masala.
Freshly pound ginger garlic paste: Using homemade ginger garlic paste is always Best than the store bought. It gives super Aramaic flavour.
Spices: Adding the right proportion of spices gives you the best chicken masala gravy.
- Category: gravy- nonveg
- Cuisine: Indian