Chicken Keema Pulao is a traditional meat dish from South Asia dish. I may be getting borrowed from the traditional meal, which means I am going to try some new dish minced meat. It is typically minced curry with peas or potatoes…
- Basmati rice- 1 cup
- Ghee+oil- 1 tbs
- Cinnamon- 1 and 1/2 stick
- Cloves- 4
- Elachi- 3
- Bay leaves- 3
- Chicken keema- 500 gms
- Onions- 2
- Tomato- 1
- Green chilli- 3 or 4
- Mint leaves- 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbs
- Curd- 1/2 cup
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste.
- Water- 1cup
- Heat up the cooker, add in ghee+oil.
- Add in cinnamon, cloves, elachi and bay leaves, mint leaves and sauté for a minute.
- Add in onions, ginger garlic paste and cook until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add in tomato and sauté for 2 mins.
- Now add in the chicken keema and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in curd, coconut milk and water let it boil for 2 mins.
- Add in the soaked rice and cook uncovered until the rice absorbs water.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves and garam masala, close the lid and cook in very low medium flame for 10 mins.
I soaked the rice for 20 mins before cooking, so i used 1 cup of rice : 1 cup of water.
Remember, we have already added some curd and coconut milk, it has the water content.
- Category: indian
- Cuisine: lunch/dinner
Step by Step Pictures:
CHICKEN KEEMA PULAO.. IS READY!!!0