Chicken Curry Recipe | Freshly Grind Chicken Masala, Chicken sautéed with Freshly Grind Masala powder and simmered in an aromatic. Our recipes is creamy and mild to sweet and hot.Today I’m posting one of my favourite chicken curry/kuzhambu recipe.Its spicy and delicious cooked with freshly grinded masala makes this recipe a crowd pleaser!! I cook this chicken curry atleast once in a month as it is tasty that goes well with rice, idly, dosa or chapati. I use a handful of ingredients as i keep the fresh flavour of pepper to come through without overpowering the taste. Here is the step by step recipe..Print
- Chicken – 500 gms.
- Oil- 2 tbs
- Cinnamon- 1 small stick
- Cloves – 3
- Onion- 4 medium size
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Tomato- 2 medium size
- Chilli powder – 1 tbs (according to ur spice level)
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste.
- DRY ROAST AND GRIND:
- Pepper- 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilli- 4 to 5
- Coconut- 1/4 cup
- Dry roast the pepper, dry red chilli, coconut each separately just for a minute,then keep side, until it cools down and add 1/4 cup of water and grind them into a fine paste.
- In a pan add in oil once it heats up add in cinnamon and cloves.
- Add in onions, sauté until it turns light brown.
- Then add in the Ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell of the ginger garlic paste leaves off.
- Now add the chicken, chilli powder and turmeric powder sauté the chicken for another 5 mins.
- Now add the grinded paste, add enough amount of water, salt and cook for another 20 to 25 mins.
- Now the Chicken curry with freshly grinder masala is ready!!!
You can add a cubed potatoes along with the chicken.
It taste better when you cook the chicken with bone pieces.
Cover and cook the chicken for the first 15 mins then remove the lid and cook for another 10 mins.
- Category: Non-veg Gravy
- Cuisine: Indian
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Village style chicken kuzhambu is ready to be served with steamed rice, chapati , idly and dosa.