- Potato - 4 medium size.
- Oil- 2 tbs
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Urud dal - 1tsp
- Currylevaes- 2 string
- Chilli powder- 1 tbs
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste.
- Coriender leaves- 1 tbs
- Boil and peel the potatoes and cut into a small cubes.
- In a pan, add in oil, add mustard seeds and urud dal, curry leaves.
- Once its splutter, add in chilli powder, turmeric powder cook for a minute.
- Add in potatoes, salt and cook until the potatoes are turned golden brown.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot with sambar and rice.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Serve hot with sambar and rice.