Cauliflower 65… even the name drools me every time! Its a simple quick to make side dish or starter vegetable recipe.In our home cauliflower is the one of the favourite vegetable, this is the one, i have made most number of times in my kitchen. You can have this as a snack or it goes extremely tasty with the simple rasam rice.
- Cauliflower- 1 medium size flower
- Chilli powder – 2tbs
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Dhanya powder- 1 tsp
- Corn flour- 1 tbs
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Food colour- 3 drops (optional)
- oil- to deep fry
- salt – to taste.
- Take the cauliflower florets and blanch them in a hot water for 2 minutes by adding a turmeric powder.
- Take a bowl add chilli powder, turmeric powder,dhanya powder,ginger garlic paste,cumin powder, corn flour, salt, add water and mix it like a think batter.
- Coat the cauliflower with the mixture and deep fry them.
- Cauliflower 65 is ready!
Pepper powder can be used omitting the cumin powder.
Chopped curry leaves and coriander leaves can also be mixed with the batter.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Blanch the cauliflower with turmeric powder and salt for a minute.
Cauliflower 65 is ready!!!