- carrot - 1kg
- Milk 1 litre
- condensed milk - 4 tbs
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- elachi - 3
- roasted nuts- 1 tbs
- ghee - 1/4 cup
- In a wide pan , add in ghee dry roast the nuts and keep side.
- In the same pan , add in the grated carrots and sauté the carrots for 15 mins.
- Now add in the milk, sugar, elachi powder and mix well. cook the carrot- milk mixture for 30- 40 mins. Keep stirring in between, make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now add the condensed milk and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Personalise your topping with pista, almond and your favourite drynuts.
Make sure you use the non- stick pan.
the measurements give in the ingredients can be changed according to ur taste bud.
Dry nuts like pista, almond, cashews can also be used.
Recipe Courtesy: Ram Kumar
Step by Step pictures: