- Whole wheat flour- 1 and 1/2 cup
- salt- to taste
- oil- for drizzling
- FOR STUFFING:
- Cabbage- 1 cup finely chopped.
- oil- 2 tsp
- cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- chopped green chilli- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- chilli powder- 1 tsp
- garam masala- 1/2tsp
- Amchur pwder- 1/2 tsp
- hing- a pinch
- Mix wheatflour, salt, oil and mix everything well to make a chapati dough.
- Heat up the oil in the wok, add in cumin, chillies and ginger garlic paste and sauce until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add the chopped cabbage, chilli powder, garam masala, amchur powder salt and cook for 5 minute.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Now take a lemon sized ball, stuff the filling and roll out the paratha by dusting wheatflhour.
- Heat up the griddle and cook on both the sides drizzling some oil..
Step by Step Pictures: Cabbage Paratha Recipe | How to make Cabbage Paratha
Cabbage stuffed Paratha is ready!! Serve Hot with curd!!