- Cabbage- 500 gms
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Urud dal – 1 tsp
- Channa dal – 1tsp
- Dry red chillies -4
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut -1/2 cup (i used desiccated coconut)
- Oil- 1and 1/2 tbs
- Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Finely chop the cabbage and set aside.
- Heat up the pan, add oil, add mustard seeds, urud dal, channa dal, dry red chillies, curry leaves
- Add the cabbage, turmeric and salt sauté it for 10 mins.
- Finally add the coconut and cook for 2 mins.
- Cabbage fry is ready. Serve with sambar and rice.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
STEP BY STEP PICTURES:
Cabbage fry is ready!!