- Beet root - 1/2 kg
- Potato- 2
- Sugar - 1 and 1/2 cup
- Elachi - 1 tsp
- Ghee- 2 tbs
- Water- 1 cup
- Grate the beet root, potato and keep aside.
- Add the grated beetroot, potato, salt and water to the pressure cooker and cook for 1 whistle.
- After the pressure released, add in sugar and elachi powder and cook for 20 mins until you get the desired consistency.
- Keep stirring until you get the halwa consistency.
- Switch off the flame, add in some ghee on top and mix everything well.
- Now Beet root halwa is ready!!!
Step by step pictures:
Beet Root halwa is ready!!!