Alfredo pasta is the most creamiest, comforting, and delicious. It is easy to make in the comfort of your home. The recipe makes it creamier with extra fresh cream.
To cook pasta
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
To make Alfredo pasta:
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
- Ingredients to make Alfredo pasta are taken.
- Cook your pasta according to the package instruction. Drain out the water and set aside. (Just keep 1/4 cup of pasta water in case if needed)
- Heat butter in a pan, add minced garlic. Stir fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped bell pepper/capsicum, stir fry the capsicum in butter for a minute.
- Then, add all the seasonings, stir for few seconds.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese, and salt. Keep stirring the Alfredo sauce in a low flame for 2 to 3 minutes. ( At this stage check for salt and spiciness)
- Then add the cooked pasta. Toss the pasta in the Alfredo sauce.
- Alfredo pasta is ready to be served! Grate some parmesan and sprinkle chopped parsley.
Tips To Make the Best Recipe
- After adding the sauce to the pasta, keep mixing it. The starches from the pasta will bring thickness to the sauce.
- You can add the cream with low fat as well.
- Milk and cream ratio can be altered per your taste.
- Mixed herbs and seasoning brings a bit of added flavor to the dish.
- You can use the sauce on pizza as a topping to enhance the flavor.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: italian
Keywords: Alfredo pasta, Alfredo pasta recipe, Alfredo sauce