Hi! I’m Nithya and the recipe creator, the content writer, the photographer overall this blog is maintained by me.
I grew up eating seasonal, local, freshly made food all from my Mom’s kitchen.
Mom was amazing at always having something for everyone at meal and snack times. Such a talented cook, Anything she cooks it turns out Delicious.
“The sound of the curry leaves spluttering in hot oil, the aroma of roasting spices and lovely fragrant of curries dependably brings my interest towards cooking” and I ponder every single time what mom cooks in the kitchen that turns out magic in dinning.
For me eating is not about sitting just to eat, its a moment of pleasure, its a devotion, it’s an excitement. It’s a passion! It’s something that satisfies not just a craving, but also the curiosity about the food’s texture and taste.
What you’ll find on Nithi’s Click n Cook
- Recipes with huge flavors remarkably place on my heart! So the recipes here are power packed with exploding flavors!
- A detailed Step by step pictures ( That Ensure and work for you the very first time!)
- Everyday family meals
- International recipes from different cuisine explained in detail to make it easier for you! (Inspired from traveling and trying out at the various restaurant)
Who takes your photograph?
- I take my own photograph using Fuji X-T2 & Lens Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS. I’m still learning…
Where do you get your recipes?
- The recipes on this blog are inherited from my mom, my friends, and other few resources.
How can i subscribe on Nithi’s click n cook?
- So easy! Submit your email in the subscription box.
Can i republish your recipes on the blog?
- Sure, please just provide attribution and link to the original recipe.
A little about me!
- I live with my husband and baby girl currently residing in Chennai, India.
- An avid traveler and food lover. Most of my travel itinerary is to discover a yummy food.
- I started my blog Nithi’s click n cook without any knowledge about blogging, It was my hobby, Now turn out to be my career.
- I Have been trained in Indian classical dance
- Basically an Engineer graduate and completed my Masters from Bits Pilani.
- Love for food has started ever since I was little, wondering how the simple, humble ingredients bring out the great flavor! I believed its a magic and it is!!
- Recipes with the dominant flavor of garlic are definitely going to be my favorite!
- Watched more sunsets than Netflix.
- I have OCD (Obsessive Coffee Disorder). If you bring me coffee without having to ask, then I love you!
- Love watching Korean movies.
I have been featured in….
If you are a first time visitor, Please browse Recipe Index to see what kind of food and recipes are on Nithi’sclickncook.
Keep in touch:
For email contact: email@example.com
Organizing my recipes on this website is going to be my lifelong project and I hope to share the joy with you. I hope you will enjoy trying out my recipes.
Thanks for your kind support! Welcome to Nithisclickncook